CPCC wants to protect your physical health as well as your mental health. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic we have instituted some new protocols to safeguard the health of our clients and society at large. Please partner with us in reducing the harmful effects of this virus.
- Increased internet quality to make certain video telehealth sessions are excellent.
- Sanitized rooms and furniture before and after clients walk into the room.
- Separate client entrances between upstairs and downstairs.
- Closed our lobby and set up screening areas for check in.
- Increased cleaning of common areas or commonly used items.
- Added air filters to many of our therapy offices.
- Screen staff temperatures daily.
Actions we ask you to take:
- Please be on time for all appointments so that we can complete these procedures without it affecting your treatment time.
- Wait in the car and text your therapist when you have arrived.
- Your therapist will take your temperature and help you complete a Health Assessment agreeing to the questions before entering.
- Wear a face covering in all common areas.
- Do not bring in food/drink and limit your belongings. Snacks are no longer available at the exit door.
- You can use the restroom but please use it before you leave your house if possible.
- Observe all signage in the office.