Every Friday, Saturday from 10/04/2019 to 02/08/2020
Location: CPCC, 3180 Crow Canyon Court Suite 140, San Ramon, CA US 94583
Marriage is hard work. Even with the best of intentions, couples find themselves repeating patterns that destroy the sense of oneness and connection they desire. By meeting intensively, you are able to dive deeply into the dynamics of your relationship and experience change and hope.
What is it? A 4-session intensive experience designed to give couples:
- Tools to understand and intercept patterns of behavior that interfere with the closeness you desire. You will learn to identify your Core Pattern as a couple and to work through conflict in a healthy way.
- A comprehensive understanding of the ways in which your up-bringing contributes to the expectations, hurts and miscommunications between you, leading to more self-compassion and compassion for your mate.
- Specific instruction on having more open-hearted conversations which enhance trust, affection, and a deep sense of connection.
Who will benefit?
- Couples who feel stuck in negative patterns of relating but are committed to the marriage.
- Couples where both parties are willing to explore their own contributions to the problems they face and take an honest look at their own wounds and patterns that interfere with intimacy.
- Couples who will commit themselves to faithfully engage in the 4-session intensive and who will prioritize their relationship during and following the intensive.
How will it work?
- You will each be asked to fill out an application form. As Laura will only be accepting a very limited number of couples, your application will be reviewed, and you will be notified whether or not you have been accepted for the intensive.
- You will be asked to read the book, How We Love by Milan and Kay Yerkovich in its entirety before your initial session with Laura. You will need to take the Love Style Quiz which can be found at https://howwelove.com/love-style-quiz/ You will print the results and bring them to your first session with Laura.
- You will meet with Laura for an initial 3-hour session the first Friday or Saturday to review the results of the quiz, take an extensive family history and discuss therapeutic goals.
- You will then meet with Laura for three additional 3-hour sessions over 3 additional dates as follows:
October 4/5, 18/19, 25/26, Nov. 8/9. Choose one of the following times: Friday, 2-5pm, Saturday 9am-12pm, Saturday 1-4pm.
January 10/11, 17/18, January 31/February 1, 7/8. Choose one of the following times: Friday, 2-5pm, Saturday 9am-12pm, Saturday 1-4pm.
Cost: $2,000. Payment is due at first visit. Laura does not accept insurance, although you may request to be provided with an invoice of your payment at the conclusion of the intensives, should you seek insurance reimbursement.
For more information send an email to: