Jeanne seeks to balance supportive connection with skilled intervention to help clients feel understood and motivated to meet their therapy and life goals. She is an experienced clinician, with a passion for helping clients develop healthy resilience in the midst of life’s challenges. She also enjoys helping clients integrate personal faith and values into daily life, helping to foster a renewed sense of joy and meaning.
Jeanne has extensive training in Internal Family Systems, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Early Childhood Mental Health, Couples and Premarital Counseling, Anxiety Disorders, and Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders. She specializes in the following treatment areas:
- Premarital, Marriage Enrichment, and High Conflict Couples
- Separation, Divorce and Co-parenting
- Postpartum Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety and Depression in Adults
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for Emotion Regulation and Improving Relationships
- Adult Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Groups
- Phase of Life Issues/New Parents, Retirement, Older Adults
Jeanne is married, has two adult daughters, and three grandsons. In her spare time, you might find her swimming, hiking, reading, baking treats, sitting by the fire on a rainy day, or spending time with family and friends.
Jeanne is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #43876.