'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.'
Welcome to CPCC
CPCC was founded in 1978 to provide high quality, professional counseling to the San Ramon Valley and beyond. All of CPCC staff members are professing Christians from various traditions, denominations, and walks of life. Community Presbyterian Counseling Center is a professional center that is staffed with therapists who are either licensed by the State of California to practice Marriage, Family and Child Therapy, associates who are working towards their required hours to become licensed, or trainees who are in their final year of a Masters program at an accredited university.
Our aim is to partner with you, accompanying you on your journey for a season to support you toward your goals and find healing along the way. CPCC therapists have a wide range of experience in many areas and regularly provide counseling to children, teens, adults, couples, families, and groups. Here are just a few of the areas of expertise that our therapists will be happy to help you with:
- Marital communication and conflict resolution
- Anxiety and depression
- Pre-marital counseling
- Christian counseling
- Stress and anger management
- Parent-child conflict
- Divorce (adults and children)
- Grief and loss
- Substance abuse
- Sex addiction
- Eating disorders
- Cutting and self-destructive behavior
- Major life transitions
Our center makes every effort to provide affordable counseling and offers standard fees that are below average for psychological services. CPCC therapists also offer a sliding scale fee for those in financial hardship. We are happy to work with you in order to make counseling possible and can answer any questions you might have about the counseling process.
Whatever your story, we are passionate about walking with you on your journey toward healing. Our trained clinicians employ a variety of treatment modalities and styles to support you in your goals. Services include:
- Individual Therapy
- Play Therapy/Child Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Pre-marital Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Recovery Groups
To radically impact current and future generations as agents of transformation for all whom God leads our way on their journeys toward spiritual, emotional, and relational wholeness.
Our Core Values
- Compassion: We are generously compassionate with our clients and each other. We are a community of self-compassion, inclusion, flexibility, grace, and forgiveness.
- Professionalism: We deliver quality in what we do, embodying both wisdom and insight.
- Commitment: We are fully dedicated and committed to Jesus, our clients, CPCC, and our community.
- Hope: We maintain hope, and are a place and people of respite. We allow room for joy and celebration with our clients and each other.